Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shew!

What a couple of weeks it has been! I have definitely seen the effects of busy-ness on my diet. Not writing down what I eat was not bad at first because I had friends who were making efforts to clean up their eating and staying in communication with them helped me stay focused. But after things got really busy and I was not writing down my food, or staying accountable by verbally sharing with friends, my food intake increased and the quality of food I ate decreased.

This morning I have again began to journal my food intake on myfitnesspal.com and am looking forward to my workout later today! The days where I am not teaching a boot camp or Zumba can be tricky because I could easily rationalize the need for rest. However, I know that I need to actively rest in order to continue training my metabolism and my muscles!

I am already glad to be refocused on my fitness efforts!

No comments: