Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Monday!

I am so excited about today! Two classes are in the books (with B's I think) and only one left for six more weeks before my next break! Trent and I have the morning together to go for a run, play in the kiddie pool (best layout option, ever), play with play dough and not feel guilty about tending to school and work!

Our challenge from church was to finish reading Philippians 1 starting at verse 12. This section seemed super appropriate in reminding me that others experience way more challenging situations and life circumstances when living their life for God. Also starting at verse 27 I was encouraged to keep doing what I should no matter what is happening around me.
"Whatever happens conduct yourselves in a manner that is worthy of the Gospel of Christ (NIV)."

I am grateful for this beautiful day that presents with it a new day to practice living a life worthy of the Gospel of Christ.

No comments: