Monday, November 17, 2008

What a week!

We've been on the go every day since last Monday. Our slowest day was Friday and even then we went to the doctor and the grocery store! No surprise to me that come Saturday when I had planned to go play Bunko with Ash I was not in a "girls just wanna have fun" frame of mind. In fact, as I was in my closet to pick out clothes I actually just laid down on the floor and crashed for fifteen minutes! I did go and am so glad I did! We had a LOT of fun and I really enjoyed the ladies I met at Grace Community Church. We also went with our new friend Denise, who is due to have her little baby boy on December 30th! It's amazing how many AWESOME young aldults with children or expecting and are new to the area we are meeting! We are very blessed.

This week looks to be just as busy but it is also is going to be a FUN week!

We're reading Colossians 3 and 4 for small group on Thursday that's here at our house and then on Friday we have the company holiday party at Brett's work. His coworkers and especially his boss at PRO Physical Therapy have made us feel so much at home. We got to go to her home yesterday in Stephens City for dinner and it was so nice! We enjoyed our time with them a lot and were grateful to just relax with them. The holiday party should be a blast on Friday. I can't wait.

Then, our very good friends, Jon and Nancy, are coming to stay with us on Saturday! WOOHOO! I've missed Nancy so much since I started working at the gym here in Winchester. It's just not the same without her!!! She became such an important part of my life supporting me through a lot of stuff and I hope I returned the favor!

Then on Saturday night, we're all going to go to Luke and Ash's for our "Friends Thanksgiving" dinner. It's a potluck of sorts with all of our new friends here in the area. That should be wonderful.

Shew! What a week! Better start it off right, in the Word!

No comments: