Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family



God has so many instructions for me as a wife and mother and the older and more responsive Trent is the more I realize how important it is for me to put God first.

Colossians 3:18 is the FIRST instruction for Christian households and it's for me! "Wives submit to your husbands, as is fitting to the Lord."
I think one of the best things I can do for Trent is love and respect Brett, put Brett first and help create a home of love and unity. I still can't believe how blessed I am to have such a wonderful little family. Five years ago I never thought that this kind of joy would be possible! Lord, help me have a heart of gratitude always, so I won't miss what a blessing Brett and Trent are. Help me focus on submitting to Brett in ways that really do serve him.

No comments: